Harpic Power Plus Max Toilet Bowl Cleaner 750ml
Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Ready to use liquid.Most Powerful Cleaner* *(on rust and limescale) vs rest of Harpic range 10 Actions 1 Fast Acting 2 Limescale 3 Tough Stains 4 Rust 5 Below Water 6 Dirt Build Up 7 Under Rim 8 Urine Stains 9 99.9% Bacteria 10 Freshens
Preparation and Usage Instructions
We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet. 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim. 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely. 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, brush and flush 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, brush and flush. 5. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products. Origin Information Produce of the EU Produced in EU Warnings Precautions HARPIC Power Plus Original. Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May be corrosive to metals.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations.
- DANGER Per 100g of Liquid contains 9 g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Nonionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume