Dettol Biodegradable Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface 90 Large Wipes
New Dettol Biodegradable Multi Surface Wipes:
Biodegradable*: 100% biodegradable wipe material, made with plant-derived fibres Antibacterial Protection: Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes provide 3x Protection vs Bacteria, Flu Virus and Allergens. Removes 90% allergens: pollen particles, dust mites, pet dander
No compromise: No bleach, no taint, no odour
Versatile: Protection from bacteria and cold & flu viruses for where food is prepared, high chairs, changing mats, fridge, bins, kitchen sinks, baths and taps, toilet seats
*Wipes will biodegrade under certified municipal composting conditions.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses**
**Cold & Flu viruses (Influenza H1N1, Human Coronavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
Tough on bacteria
Made from 100% biodegradable plant fibres
Preparation and Usage
1. Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe
2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out
3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispose of wipe.
4. For disinfection, one wipe should be used to cover an area of 44cm x 44cm.
Allow the surface to remain wet for at least 5 minutes.
5. Dispose of wipe in the appropriate home bin. Refer to your local municipal facilities for more information. Dispose of packaging according to local law.
For surfaces that come in contact with food: use only on hard, non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water. For use on toys: use only on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Tough cleaning on work surfaces
- Kitchen surfaces
- Shower screens
- Electrical devices
- Children's toys
- Baths and taps
- Toilet eats
Not suitable for: Porous surfaces, carpet, upholstery, fabric If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulation. Not for personal use. Do not flush down the toilet